Moss Removal in Eugene and surrounding communities
Cascade Roof Care and Cascade Wood Care, family-owned and operated locally by Mark Hoge, have been service homeowners and businesses in greater Lane county for more than 20 years. It’s no surprise, if you live in the Northwest, your surfaces can quickly get covered in moss. Aside from just looking bad, moss accumulation means moisture accumulation, which is bad for any building or wood surface. Mark Hoge and his team are experts at most removal in Eugene.
Effective and eco-friendly moss removal in Eugene
Our moss removal service has been refined over the past 20+ years and we believe our reputation stands for itself. We’re fast, effective, eco-friendly, and affordable. Moss removal in Eugene and the surrounding communities is so important; living in the wet, temperate Northwest makes the perfect breeding ground for moss. Shade and moisture make for the ultimate moss-growth recipe. What makes our moss-removal process so effective and eco-friendly?
- We use a low-impact removal process to ensure your roof or wood surface isn’t harmed
- Our cleaning products do not contain heavy metals (such as lead, zinc or copper solutions)
- Our cleaning products do not contain corrosive chemicals
- Our cleaning products are completely biodegradable
Top-rated service and quality
If you’re looking for:
- A friendly family-owned local business
- Proven for 20+ years
- Eco-friendly practices that work great
- Top-rated on Angie’s list
- Honest, transparent, and fair prices
- A vendor you’ll love and use over and over again
Contact us today for a free estimate!
Call 541-343-8838 for a free estimate!